Wednesday, September 05, 2007

People do read my blog?!

I wonder if any of my friends come by my blog ... some actually do, surprised i am ...

so, here's just a quick note on how i'm feeling lately ...

For the past 1 and half wks, i've been waking up before day break ... that's unlike me ... am I stressed? ... I wake up thinking of this that in my life ... somehow, I still grab enough sleep, Tk God ... and survive the day's chores ... how much longer will i sleep in this manner?...

My thoughts on YMLC ... confession time ... from the way I see the organisers run the conference, I "feel" so restricted ... everything's controlled ... Am I complaining? Maybe ... educating my attitude, Thank God for all the organisers and facilitators ... it's not easy planning for 300+ people (Assemble all at 615am! Pack them up and ship them over to Batam) ... I pray we'll have a fruitful time this weekend.

Career direction ... "What Color is my parachute?" ... trying to find this book to read ... officially, I've completed 6 yrs and 1 day in my current company ... i'm feeling the urge to try something new ... a new environment ... new challenges ... recently, govt is revising the official retirement age ... it'll be 65 yrs for my generation of people, for now .... I'm not 31 yrs and 4 mths ... now, that makes about another 33+yrs to go ... I reckon I'll be working for quite a long while (not in a "rich" career that affords an early retirement ... hmm ... we all have our place in society, as God has planned ...) ... yet to set up a family (have to support kids through sch ... if and when I've children) ... [are these one of the concerns that has kept me waking up early?] ...

it's also been a patch, understanding my other half lately ... i realise, I can be selfish at times ... yet, I want my other half to be happy ... to give, or to take? ... what's love really about? Practical? Common sense? ... emotional? ... it's a whole mix and match of everything that God has created in us humans ... i'm still learning how to be a man, a friend, a son ...

bought 4 cds lately ... 3 worship albums + 1 gospel ... it's refreshing and encouraging ... something which I need lately ...

** end of transmission **

1 Comments:

Blogger auntjess said...

hee...6yrs plus...um..i'm coming 4 years at my work and i'm itching to leave liao...ha ha ha... itching only..haven't scratch it yet...:p

anyway, for your reading pleasure on conflict :p http://essentiallyme.blogspot.com/2007/08/conflicts.html

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home