Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged by Jessica Tan ... this is my list of 7

The rules:
a. Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
b. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules.
c. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

7even things abt me:

1. I learnt to cycle and rollerblade at the age of 17! ... kinda old don't you think to learn cycling?! ;)

2. When I was younger, I've no desire or sense to dress myself up.. Even now, sometimes, I rely on people's taste, esp my darling =0 ... and learning along the way.

3. I love to eat Apple Pie and Cheese Cake!!! I 'drool' when I tink of the "Cheesecake" shop in Australia haha.

4. I'm not a durian lover (*surprised?*) ... however, I don't mind the smell ... and I'd pop a couple in just for fellowship sake (what a great sacrifice =p)

5. I've this thing against Brinjal ... eggplant ... watever u call tat thing ... how to eat something so sluggish!?!?!

6. How did I end up Jamming away on keys of black and white?! ... a fren challenged me to serve God in church when I was 16 or 17 ... sometimes, all it takes is someone to ask u eh ... it's been 14 yrs of playing the piano/keyboard!

7. I'm into scuba ... but the more I advance with courses (now Master SD), the more I'm wary of the dangers ... less garang nowadays ... hmm...

7 People to be tagged: Ru-Tian, Kaili Chin, Matthew See, Ho Huiling, Grace Tan, & all the others (I simply dunno who comes by my blog anyway) =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home