Thursday, February 22, 2007

Chinese New Year Beginnings

Following up from previous blog, I've finished my Duty to the nation, no more reservist for me! =) ... it's good to start early (and younger) and finish it soonest eh ;) ... now, just waiting for the MR certificate ... hmm .... no black and white, no MR?

Chinese New Year came and passed rather quickly ... as always, it's just one day of relative visitation ... somehow, people seem less talkative this yr =( ... growing up or simply just growing old? ... where's the old familiar flavor of familiness? Too busy in this new modern society? ... Too tired? Or immune and forgotten the fun and flavour of a celebration? ... I wonder ... still, i'm beginning to feel old receiving "ang pow" ... hmm, when will i be the one giving? hehe =)

My latest attempt at being in debt! ... I placed a booking for a new car, Mazda 3 SP 1.6l. ... chose a chilli red color ... salesman really can sell, gave some freebies as well to sweeten the deal ... now, to wait for the COE bidding results in early Mar 07 ... if all successful, I'll see myself driving a brand new car end Mar (hmm, seems I may need someone to help me collect, since I'll still be overseas for work).. shall see...

Going off to brussels soon for a conference in the first wk of march ... the flight is longggg ... first time to belgium, i wonder what to expect? ... Beer!! ... ha, i'd savour the nice ones there hopefully ...

Time flies, March is approaching ... how am I progressing? ... rather well ... still, I wonder what's ahead for me at "work", "church" & "relationship".. *be expectant*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home