Medical Results are OUT...
*Sigh of relief* ... Thank God, no kidneys stones from in the x-ray pictures (even though on the day of the X-ray, I was not informed about the proper preparations that I'd to do ... good thing the radiologist is confident of proceeding :))
Well, I'm back on observation again ... gotta do a urine FEME in a couple of months time ... if this initial test indicates a worsening condition, I'd go one step further (Albumin-Creatine test) ...
The ultimate test is actually, a biopsis ... aka take some kidney tissues and analyse ... not necessary to go that far yet, in fact my condition improved after a "freak" results earlier last yr (2006) ...
Only time will tell if i'll be better or worse ... in the meantime, live well (eat well ;p) and enjoy the journey.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home