Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A new year brings forth new beginnings


Happy New 2007!!


guess wat Jon, matt n myself saw on New Year's day while making our way out after the showers lifted? ... A rainbow ... What does a rainbow signifies? ... Promises, just as God promised Noah never again to flood the earth ... (here's a pic of it, not well-taken though...)

I guess for most people, when a year ends, it makes one become reflective ... as one ponders on the year past and the year ahead, I can't help but be thankful I made it thro' another yr, and be waiting in anticipation on what's ahead ...

As 2007 approach, would you:

1. Choose Joy over Gloom?

2. Be wise, rather than foolish?

3. Let go of the past, embrace the future?

4. Be Kind, rather than selfish?

... the list goes on and on ... what do you want to make of YOU in the new year? ...

in 2006, I'm thankful for:

~ surviving the emotional trials ... relationships, career, health ...

~ lessons in life ... abt myself, abt God..

~ happy moments ... with friends, family ... any and everyone..

~ downcast moments ... these humble the soul O so well ...

.... can't list them all can I ...

2007 ... I look forward to being a Man ... a good son, christian, friend, dar... God help me in my enheavor, sometimes, I fail myself and loved ones around me ... there's still a fair bit amount of selfishness within me ... possessive perhaps ... impatient ...

what can I do but ... keep focused on Jesus, and learn, and be true ... fall down, pick myself up ... sad, mourn, move on ... Joyful, laugh, sing ...

*here's to a 2007, full of Hope, Joy, Peace ...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home