Frustration over Restriction
They say that Singapore is a FINE country ... I wonder has the govt's many restrictions got to the people of sg? ... sometimes, I feel that we do ... it's especially so evident in the older folks ... "No, you can't do this", "No, this is good for you, listen to me", "Watch out ..." blah blah blah ...
Do I sound like one who's not able to take advice and instructions? Maybe ... Strong headed? Perhaps ... What I probably can't stand is, mis-informed, or ill-informed ppl who form a pre (or mis) conception of things, or activities ... and becos of their concern (or is it fear), restrict the ones they love (or worry over) from doing this or that ...
So, why are they un-informed? In the 1st place, if they do not want to listen, how can they be informed? ... Will it help even if they listen? ... No ...
The many ways to die ... I don't know, perhaps God know (He knows everything right?) ... so, if you're meant to go, you'll go ... in your sleep, while walking on the street, eating? etc etc etc
Frustrated, Baffled, Restricted!!!!! ... am I blaming the govt? don't think so ... who's perfect in the world anyway? (Note: the "world") ... blame the deliverer of such misery? Am I qualified to? ... blame the "victim"? what's the point? ... Where does all the fingers point to? ... Myself, Just Me, who else but Me .....................
*going crazy* ... for what? ... I don't know ..... *The End*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home