Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's been a while ... watz happening?

It's been a while since I last blogged from my birthday on 19 May ... here's a couple of stuff that I've gone thro':

I've started Diving again for this year!! First, i warmed up at Pulau Dayang over the last weekend of Apr ... Ru-Tian and dianne did their advanced diver course, while i played with my new point&shoot underwater camera (Fuji f31FD) ... here's the warm up photos. And very soon, I was off to Malapascua, Cebu, Philippines to hunt for the thresher shark! I came back a rather happy guy, take a look. And, very soon after, another distraction to my work life ... I was off to church camp at Melaka. All in all, it was a good time of getting away.

There's much I learnt from church camp ... It's in line with the church theme "Know the Word, Live the Word" ... Rev Norman Wong left us all with a couple of salty challenges, to live our life in Faith & Works ...

I'm getting to know the guys and gals in church better ... it's nice to be welcomed in the family, still, I need to build up a close friendship ... Pray. I've just finished the membership class, I'm very inspired by the words of John Wesley "Preach Faith till you find it, and when you find it, you will preach it" ... I'd be leading worship at the baptism service haha ... I'm really getting rusty, but it sure feels good to be putting this talent that God has given, strumming my guitar, running my fingers over the piano keys ... I wonder if I should take up bass and drumming, that is a couple of areas that the 4th service is in need of ...

Tat's all for now, busy days ... hanging on and living life to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home