Changes ... & Lessons
First, the lessons:
1. Things will not always go my way ... get used to it, God has His ideas, everything is within His control and plan ... Go against Him? Won't lead to any good ... Just have to go through it, and learn ... At least I know I won't die from it ... *phew* Thank God.
Changes:
1. Changes ... can be unsettling sometimes ... I'm starting to take steps to move on to a new church ... It's pretty hard initially, thinking of "letting" go the old relationships in Westside (relationships which are, unfortunately, growing cold over time ... hmmm) ... It's pretty exciting getting to know people and styles in the new church (AMKMC) ... overall, in God's Kingdom, there's no loss ... God will provide, for whichever church ... Church is not about who has the best people, but rather, who's worshipping God and moving according to His plans for each individual in each church ... let's see what unfolds in time to come.
2. Car! ... Thank God for the COE ... got the new car at a good price, even as prices are starting to soar again ... gonna hav some fun sprucing it up ... it'll be a RED Mazda 3 SP, 1.6l ... I'm keeping the exterior simple (sporty grilles, tail pipe cover, short antenna, "3M" Mats, Fog Lamps, Tinted Glass ... and i'll source for new 17" Rims! =p) ... hope it comes after I return from Taiwan ...
3. Payrise ... thank God for the Salary Adjustment Exercise ... interesting to note that my pay has risen substantially in the past 1 yr ... bountiful harvest? ... God, give me what I need and help me not hanker after worldly wealth ... Much is given, much is expected of me ...
4. I'm definitely enjoying my relationship with my special lady ... My S.R.T. ... she's a blessing from God ... ever so patient with me, and being firm with me when i'm complaining, and giving me the massages whenever I need them ... and of cos, the affectionate hugs ... We're connecting 1 step at a time, spiritually, emotionally ... looking forward to a future tog, encouraging one another, blessing others ... honouring God!
Matt and Regi are starting to look for a home ... how everyone has grown up ... when's mine? ... hmm ... akan datang (not too long I hope ...)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home