Thursday, July 27, 2006

living wif no safety nets?!

What are super efficient Singaporeans allergic to? ... seafood?!? money? ... nope nope ...
Ans: Not knowing everything, not knowing what's ahead, what's next, not planning!

Often, we're so caught up with living a life where, if plan A fails, there's always plan B ... or C ... or D ... and the list goes on ... more backup plans for you sir/mdm? ... Now, is that how you wanna live your life? Always worried?

I realise, slowly but surely, in the many areas of my life, I'm coming into complete surrender to God ... there's no safety nets that I can fall into, no insurance to rely on, simply nothing ... All I can do, is trust God, just because He has spoken, His Grace is sufficient.

In recent weeks, the topic of "Faith" has been popping up. What gave Abraham the faith to trust God completely? ... thro' the many times of molding and miraculous acts ... we learn ... I learnt and am still learning.

There's more to this life, it's a Great Adventure, wanna join me? (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home