Tuesday, July 11, 2006

creatinine clearance test

nope ... it's not creatively clearing a test ... but rather, in a nutshell, urine test to check the level of protein in my ... urine of cos.

been delaying it for more than half a year (suppose to do it annually to check on my condition: acute glomerunephritis ... since my NS dayz) ... finally got around to do it ... and boy am i procrastinating, finally "drag" myself to see doc over the results ... Thank God, the results are much better than before, although the level of protein is still high, it has dropped significantly compared to last year's test ...

Why am I procrastinating?
Fear of what I'll find out? ... why should I fear? when God is watching over my life? ... putting fear in it's rightful place, and that is, in God's loving hands ... whatever happens in future, I'm gonna trust God ... His Grace is sufficient for me ...

Had a badminton game this evening, and from my idle chat with my fren (keng hai), i was able to learn more about his life and he shared on his mum's kidney condition ... i salute him and his siblings, standing together as one family, love overcomes all ...

live well and fruitful my frenz ... be thankful for each day that passeth ...

~blessings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home