Something I can do without ... Indifference
Indiffernece = a "Couldn't care less" attitude ... here's an extract taken from the 40 day prayer fast booklet for Singapore (13 Jul 06):
Indifference says: It's not my fault. This doesn't concern me. I have other things to worry about. Don't involve me.
Don't rock the boat. Keep your head down. That's just the way it is. That's how things have been. There's nothing I can do.
Now, is that really you? Sometimes, there seems to be a fineline between knowing when to say "No" & being indifferent when faced with a concern. On one hand, it's not wise to stretch and burn out over something, on the other hand, is it worth striving for? Or simply drop it, move on, and rest?
Haggai 1:7 ... I guess, we've to quieten down, search our hearts ... and seek God before moving ... "If His presence doesn't go with us, we don't want to live this place."
I guess it's a Learn and re-learn process... I've had my moments of burnt out, discouragement, busyness ... weight what's really important, and beware of indifference. Be a caring person always.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home