Get Fit, Get FiC, Stay tat way (",)
Guez wat, I'm feeling much fitter nowadays ... guez all the running, badminton, "dieting" + an attitude + God works wonder eh :) ... finally able to do "free style" swimming laps continuously without changing to "froggie" stroke haha ... Gettin better at maintaining my rollerblading momentum too (except for the naggy strain at ankle whenever i din warm up enough =/ ... getting old) ... Get Fit, and Staying Fit!
FiC
FiC = Firm in Christ =p ... There's a recurring theme tis wk "Jesus, Be the Centre of my heart" ... here's what happened:
1.
Started my 1st official guitar lessons at believermusic ... technically, not what I expected, but it's refreshing, esp the way in which one approach worship on a guitar, in a personal setting ... it was kinda "hilarious" for me, as i try to understand their lingo, play simple chords & fixate myself in the rhythm/groove taught that night (I'm fighting against my own natural groove for that song haha) ... and the 1st worship song we played together was "Be the Centre" ... hmm... let's see what develops over the next 8 wks ...
2.
Attended my sec sch friend's wedding service at Crystal Tabernacle this sunday morning ... It was touching to see my fren and her hubby teary-eyed during their testimony after the matrimonial ... they sure went thro' quite a bit, and now stand together as One, to testify of God's goodness, thro' the many people who has blessed and helped them ... and now, they stand together, to be a blessing ... That's what I hope to be too, one fine day ..... The sermon preached had a main theme ... "Be the Centre" ... I'm surprised, when God speaks twice, that means, LisTen! ... I learnt, it's not just about putting God first in my life, but involving Him in every aspect, decisions ... I believe I'll tune my ears and hearts to His channel, with each opportunity & circumstance...
Guez it'll be very interesting to get FiC and staying FiC ... Phil 4:13. God works in mysterious ways ...
~blessings


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home